The High Desert corridor is situated between Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the County of San Bernardino, the largest county in the nation. With excellent interstate, intrastate and rail access, the High Desert is strategically positioned for the distribution of goods to Southern, Central and Northern California, Las Vegas and all points East. Access to Southern California Logistics Airport, in its own backyard, and the Ontario International Airport, just 43 miles away, uniquely positions the High Desert to distribute goods on a global scale. A talented labor force and low land costs make the High Desert a great place to locate your business.
- Major rail access: Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- Major Interstates: I-15, I-40/Major Highways: US 395, Hwy 58
- Two major highway transport companies: Roadway, Consolidated Freightways
- Southern California Logistics Airport and local executive airports
- Low-priced commercial/industrial acreage
- Pro-business local governments and Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District
- Commercial/industrial incentive programs
- Approximately 442,000 population along the High Desert corridor
- Southern California’s most affordable urban area
- Deep water ports within 120 miles: Port of Long Beach and Port of Los Angeles
- Country clubs, lakes and ski resorts
- Over 5 billion in retail trade potential
Aiming Toward a Brighter Future!
Opportunities and More!